[opensuse] Some flash fails
SOME and I emphasise ONLY SOME sites that have flash end up with
Error #2046

I don't have this problem with YouTube, but I do have it with engage.vevent.com

Yes I've googled and none of the articles I've found ave anything that solves this.

I'm using Firefox 21.0 on openSuse 12.2 but this problem has been there for some time and many revisions of FF.

Does anyone have first-hand experience of dealing with this in the context of suse?

-- Douglas Adams