Re: [opensuse] systemd hides important information for diagnosis of rsyslog.
On 6/14/2013 12:22 AM, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El jue 13 jun 2013 21:17:08 CLT, Cristian Rodríguez escribió:

-
+ sd_notify(0, "READY=1");
mainloop();

fixed in SR #178930

Just for the record I do notice and appreciate that you do a lot of work to fix things in other code that doesn't play well with systemd where possible.

I just hate that the assumption is that that's always an option, and when it's not an option, oh well too bad get other software.

--
bkw