Re: [opensuse] Re: XFS and openSUSE 12.1
On 2013-06-13 18:03, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Thu, 2013-06-13 at 10:18 -0400, Greg Freemyer wrote:

fyi: This is a new call to me and I've never used it, so I have no
first hand feedback.

Initial tests look promising. When the call is done, the cache drops by
whatever the app has caused to be added. Unlike the brute-force approach
I first did, the cache for other activities is not effected.

Let me clarify.

The cache initially grows while calls are made, and when the file is
closed, it drops. About to gigs, right? Well that's very good, just what
you need.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.