Re: [opensuse] Re: XFS and openSUSE 12.1
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 17:53:25 +0200
On Thu, 2013-06-13 at 10:18 -0400, Greg Freemyer wrote:

I'm guessing you can read a man page as well as I can, but from the
posix_fadvise man page:

I know I deserved that. But I used the fadvise man page on the 'net (as
there is no openSUSE version of that page), and the values for these
were not defined. If I had tried posix_fadvise() I may have fared
better.

fyi: This is a new call to me and I've never used it, so I have no
first hand feedback.

Same here. After a day of meetings, perhaps I can try it too see what
happens.

Yours sincerely,

Roger Oberholtzer

Ramböll RST / Systems