Re: [opensuse] Systemd kills text terminals
* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-12-13 06:56]:
On 2013-06-12 12:35, Anton Aylward wrote:
Carlos E. R. said the following on 06/11/2013 08:03 PM:

+1

X'-)

Good to know I'm not alone, I felt the strange guy in the crowd ;-)

Definitely, I would be lost w/o the ability to see the boot sequence even
though it flashes by faster and faster, and the ability to boot to
runlevel 3/1.

<jfyi>
And I too see the boot messages on vt7, sometimes 8, rather than *always*
on vt1 and this repositions X to the *other* vt[8,7]. But due to not
being able to return to a vt# from the X session, I need to "init 5" and
then issue "rcxdm restop"/"rcxmd start". That action releases vt7 for the
X session, and I still have the ?graphical? background on vt1.
</jfyi>