Re: [opensuse] Re: new network interface naming scheme (result of systemd & initrd)
В Tue, 11 Jun 2013 03:22:41 -0400
"Brian K. White" <brian@xxxxxxxxx> пишет:

In short, asking why someone doesn't want to use an initrd is the wrong
question to start with. Just as wrong as it would be to ask why someone
WOULD want to use and initrd. The answers are unpredictable and infinite
in both cases.

The question is what is the excuse for removing functionality and adding
dependencies? There is none.

Could you remind which functionality was removed and which dependencies
were added? I am serious, I lost myself in this thread. And how is it
related to new network interface naming scheme? :)