[opensuse] Why these dependency failures in KDE 4.10.4?
For the past several days+ I get these dependency failures after KDE was upgraded to 4.10.4. And as I check for updates/upgrades daily these failures are becoming a bit of a nuisance as well as a puzzlement because my expectation is that after all these days these failures would have been resolved. The failures are here:

http://susepaste.org/86588486

Is anybody else experiencing these dependency failures, thanks?

For information, these are the repositories I have enabled in 12.3:

http://susepaste.org/4415497

An additional point re this:

the options one is given to resolve dependencies are never fully explained to make a confident decision as to which option to choose. Is there some documentation which gives a fuller explanation of what each means and what may occur if one chooses the wrong/right option(s)?

BC

--
Using openSUSE 12.3, KDE 4.10.4 & kernel 3.9.4-1 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor