[opensuse] Re: Watching videos in openSUSE 12.3
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 20:46:47 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 16:27:47 -0400, James Knott wrote:

Felix Miata wrote:
Which DE and player do you use? I have to think at least one or the
other is broken that you should have needed to ask your original
question.

KDE on 12.3. I normally watch videos with Firefox, but some with
Kaffine. If something is broken, it's on both my desktop and notebook
computers.

Which plugin, though? Some media players can be configured to keep the
screensaver from kicking in.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson