Re: [opensuse] OS 12.3 udev hangs while booting
I do not know if this is related, but I have a very similar, if not the
same problem. Specifically, if I have any of my USB peripherals attached
to my laptop, then booting the laptop will likely freeze at the udev.
This is a very hard freeze, with no responsiveness of any devices.
Removing all usb devices seems to bring the probability of encountering
an issue much lower. These does appear to be a probabilistic sort of
problem on my end, though, so perhaps this is not the same thing. I do
not know how to get the dmesg and system logs from the failed boot
though, so if someone has a pointer to that documentation somewhere, I'm
happy to post the results of such a boot.

--
Aaron W. Hsu | arcfide@xxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.sacrideo.us
לֵ֤ב חֲכָמִים֙ בְּבֵ֣ית אֵ֔בֶל וְלֵ֥ב כְּסִילִ֖ים בְּבֵ֥ית שִׂמְחָֽה׃