Re: [opensuse] Persistence of /media across reboots.
Cristian Rodríguez said the following on 06/05/2013 05:11 PM:
El 05/06/13 06:33, Anton Aylward escribió:

On my 12.2 there is /etc/tmpdirs.d and /etc/tmpfiles.d
which are used to locally override their counterparts in /usr/lib/

Nope, systemd-tmpfiles does not have the ability to create/mount
filesystems. only to create directories or files on already mounted ones.

I'm sorry, why is this a problem?
If needs be I can have a unit that has a dependency ....

--
Together, we can make ourselves a nation that spends more on books than on bombs, more on hospitals than the terrible tools of war, more on decent houses than military aircraft.
-- Robert Kennedy March 24, 1968