Re: [opensuse] Nepomuk - The Opposite Question
šumski said the following on 06/02/2013 05:00 AM:
On Saturday 01 of June 2013 22:05:08 Anton Aylward wrote:
šumski said the following on 06/01/2013 08:43 PM:
On Saturday 01 of June 2013 20:22:54 Anton Aylward wrote:
[...]
Check that you have virtuoso-server, virtuoso-drivers and nepomuk-core
installed.

Yes yes and yes

Yes they were, and I've tried re-installing them.
OK, strange. Could you 1) enable nepomuk, 2) enable kdebug for nepomuk,
3) try to turn it on, 4) look for output:
1)kwriteconfig --file nepomukserverrc --group "Basic Settings" --key "Start
Nepomuk" true
2) open kdebugdialog, and tick all nepomuk* entries
3) execute nepomukserver &
Maybe it points us more where would be the problem

I'm not sure about that 'enable nepomuk' since systemsettings yesterday gave me that blank screen and error

But this morning after a reboot it all comes up.

A reboot? What? Are we getting as bad as Microsoft?

Now to explore ...

--
How long did the whining go on when KDE2 went on KDE3?

The only universal constant is change. If a species can not adapt it
goes extinct. That's the law of the universe, adapt or die.
-- Billie Walsh, May 18 2013