Re: [opensuse] Nepomuk - The Opposite Question
  • From: šumski <hrvoje.senjan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2013 02:43:05 +0200
On Saturday 01 of June 2013 20:22:54 Anton Aylward wrote:
This thread prompted me to try nepomuk again.

But BIG FAIL.

One the one hand

$ nepomukindexer /home/anton/Documents/
nepomukindexer(12263)/nepomuk (strigi service): SimpleIndexError: "The
name org.kde.nepomuk.DataManagement was not provided by any .service files"
nepomukindexer(12263)/nepomuk (strigi service): "The name
org.kde.nepomuk.DataManagement was not provided by any .service files"
The name org.kde.nepomuk.DataManagement was not provided by any .service
files

and when I run systemsettings -> desktop search

I get
The Nepomuk installation is not complete.
No desktop search setting can be provided.

So I do a complete reinstall of all the nepomuk/strigi stuff.

Still the same.
Check that you have virtuoso-server, virtuoso-drivers and nepomuk-core
installed.
Also, how did you installed it? All of those packages should be already
available on a clean installation

OBTW: where is kde4 4.10.4 ?