Re: [opensuse] Nepomuk - The Opposite Question
This thread prompted me to try nepomuk again.

But BIG FAIL.

One the one hand

$ nepomukindexer /home/anton/Documents/
nepomukindexer(12263)/nepomuk (strigi service): SimpleIndexError: "The name org.kde.nepomuk.DataManagement was not provided by any .service files"
nepomukindexer(12263)/nepomuk (strigi service): "The name org.kde.nepomuk.DataManagement was not provided by any .service files"
The name org.kde.nepomuk.DataManagement was not provided by any .service files

and when I run systemsettings -> desktop search

I get
The Nepomuk installation is not complete.
No desktop search setting can be provided.

So I do a complete reinstall of all the nepomuk/strigi stuff.

Still the same.

OBTW: where is kde4 4.10.4 ?

--
How long did the whining go on when KDE2 went on KDE3?

The only universal constant is change. If a species can not adapt it
goes extinct. That's the law of the universe, adapt or die.
-- Billie Walsh, May 18 2013