Re: [opensuse] Root and boot partitions on a sw raid volume (opensuse 12.2 - 12.3 rc1 64bit)
The primary differences between fake raid and pure software MD are

- fake raid is partitioned, software raid usually not
- fake raid is seen as single device by BIOS, software raid - as multiple
devices

So they need different solutions. Fake raid is actually easier to handle. Pure
software raid needs more work.

Отправлено с iPhone