Re: [opensuse] Root and boot partitions on a sw raid volume (opensuse 12.2 - 12.3 rc1 64bit)
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 21:05:38 +0100
Christopher Myers wrote:

I'm running oS 12.2 on a small server at home with the Adaptec
HostRaid (fake RAID) adapter that's onboard the SuperMicro PDSMI+
motherboard, with two Seagate SATA drives in RAID1. Is there any way
to test this without unplugging one of the drives and forcing the
array into recovery mode?

Chris,
as you're not using software RAID, I don't quite see what you want to
test?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (3.2°C)