Re: [opensuse] Grub2 and installing multiple distros on same computer - *ADDENDUM*
On 2013-03-12 15:14 (GMT+1100) Basil Chupin composed:

Felix Miata wrote:

Another reason would be I really don't need to read what others have
to say about multiboot, having (initially) written my own multiboot
URL over 11 years ago: http://fm.no-ip.com/PC/partitioningindex.html

A most commendable and detailed effort.

But I don't see any references to grub2. Why not? Time to bring that
up-to-date perhaps?

There's not much I could change without actually understanding Grub2. Grub2 has nothing I need that Grub Legacy lacks, so as it's still maturing and I have a round tuit shortage anyway, I have only disincentive to learn it in the foreseeable future.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/