Re: [opensuse] 10 days out - 12.3 recommendations
-----Original Message-----
From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [opensuse] 10 days out - 12.3 recommendations
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 13:25:03 +0100

Basil Chupin wrote:

I have Tumbleweed installed.

Does who are arguing against TW: do you have TW installed? Per - do
you have TW installed?

I don't have it installed nor do I argue for or against it. TW
satisfies a need.

I don't have Evergreen installed. I have no need to do so because I
had openSUSE 11.4 installed *2* years ago.

Support for openSUSE 11.4 ended 5.11.2012. Evergreen however will
continue to support openSUSE 11.4 until July 2014. If you would like
to keep your 11.4 installation current, switch your repos to point to
Evergreen:

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Evergreen#How_to_activate