Re: [opensuse] Root and boot partitions on a sw raid volume (opensuse 12.2 - 12.3 rc1 64bit)

Booting from RAID1 is no problem, I have several systems on
such a
setup.  I use lilo.

How did you install lilo ? manually or through yast installer ? My idea is that
booting from raid is not natively supported but it's still possible with some
manual tricks.

I think lilo will be soon considered outdated, all main distros have already
moved to grub as their default bootloader and recently opensuse and several
other have started using grub2 (which i personally find uselessly more complex
then grub legacy)