Re: [opensuse] Free Office Suite
On 05-03-13 01:13, Mark Misulich wrote:

Hi Jos,
I don't know if Softmaker is better than LibreOffice, so I can't answer
your question. I suspect that you will have to try it for yourself if
you wish to know, as you will have different usage requirements than I
would. Personally, I don't have a dog in this fight. I don't care which
program is better, I just want whatever I am using to work well.

I didn't write my post to start a war over which is better or not, I was
just trying to provide some information to the group. Linux is all
about choices. So I offer this information to you in the spirit in which
it was intended, that of trying to inform you about the availability of
a new free office suite.

Regards

Fair enough.

--
Jos van Kan registered Linux user #152704