Re: [opensuse] Google Drive sync tool?
On 3/4/2013 10:20 AM, Greg Freemyer wrote:
All,

I don't see an application from Google to sync a "Google Drive" with
my linux laptop.

There are a couple of unofficial tools to do that. Can anyone
recommend a specific tool?

Thanks
Greg

Google is full of hits about people begging for a Linux client, but so far
nothing. You have to use the web interface, or try the unofficial tools
like Insync. But these guys are not opensource, so I would avoid
giving them read/write support on my computer.

Grive is opensource, but notready for prime time.

There is a dropbox client for Linux, and it works quite well.