Re: [opensuse] What are these "devices" in my partition info?
James Knott said the following on 03/04/2013 08:21 AM:
Andrey Borzenkov wrote:
/media is where hotplugged storage devices will be mounted

How can I tell to oS 12.2 to use /media to mount hotplugged devices?
When I plug a pendrive or an usb disk, it is mounted in
/run/media/<user> and not in /media as happens in oS 12.1.

There is no way. Upstream decided that it should be

a)/run/media/<user>
b) not configurable

On my 12.2 system, a pen drive appears in /media. There isn't even a
/run/media directory.

Same here.
I do have a /run/mount/ and there in is a record of the NFS mounts.

--
The way that can be followed is not the Way
The truth that can be told is not the Truth