Re: [opensuse] own environment variables in init scripts

/usr/sbin/apache2ctl sources /usr/sbin/envvars if that exists,
so that's the right place IMO.
Anotherone would be /etc/sysconfif/apache2, but I'm not sure if
SuSEconfig or Yast is overwriting it.

Thanks for answer. But I don't know, if this two files are replaced
after a system update.
And as you said, envvars is only used by apache2ctl. But the start
script /etc/init.d/apache2 uses the apache binary directly.

I'm looking for a more general way to set this variables. Is there
nowhere a way, to set global environment variables during boot?

Thanks Meike