[opensuse] Re: articles of this newsgroup are not grouped in threads
  • From: "Juan R. de Silva" <juan.r.d.silva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 05:43:22 +0000 (UTC)
On Sat, 02 Mar 2013 08:25:10 -0600, Carson Chittom wrote:

"Juan R. de Silva" <juan.r.d.silva@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I'm using Pan to follow a number of newsgroups. In all other newsgroups
but "gmane.linux.suse.general" all articles are grouped into
corresponding threads. When I select "gmane.linux.suse.general" every
single article of each thread is listed separately. Thus usually I have
a long list of "Re:" items.

What's the trouble with this newsgroup? Why it is so special to Pan?

Odd. I'm reading the same way you are, only with Gnus. Threading works
precisely like it does in every other newsgroup.

Have you tried unsubscribing from gmane.linux.suse.general and then
resubscribing?

Tried it right now. Nothing changed