Re: [opensuse] What are these "devices" in my partition info?
В Sun, 03 Mar 2013 15:39:20 +1100
Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

I don't recall seeing these in oS prior to 12.2, but what are these
"devices" with file system of TMPFS showing in the screengrab of the
partition information in YaST2?:

http://susepaste.org/92624459

What created them and for what reason?

/dev/shm has always been there; cgroup is pseudo filesystem to
manage kernel Control Groups (collection of processes); others are
temporary volatile filesystems with content that is discarded between
reboots. So it is easier to make them memory-based than run script on
every boot to clean them.

Most of them are heavily used by systemd.