Re: [opensuse] How to edit entries in the "Run Command" menu.
On 03/01/2013 09:44 AM, James Knott wrote:
Anton Aylward wrote:
James Knott said the following on 03/01/2013 11:46 AM:
I have no idea why Seamonkey is starting. The default browser is
Firefox. If I enter a URL, Firefox starts as expected. If I enter
konqueor man:/<command> it works properly and displays the man page.
... Somewhere in the config ...

This is where I start grepping though ~/.kde4 for the string 'seamonkey'

This is where I create a new, virgin, account to see if it hapens there
as well ...

I just tried in an existing account, where I have never used a desktop
before. It appears to work there, so I guess something got changed
under .kde, but I have no idea what. It's not in krunnerrc.

How do you grep all the files under a directory?

grep -r seamonkey .kde