Re: [opensuse] How to edit entries in the "Run Command" menu.
James Knott said the following on 03/01/2013 11:46 AM:
I have no idea why Seamonkey is starting. The default browser is
Firefox. If I enter a URL, Firefox starts as expected. If I enter
konqueor man:/<command> it works properly and displays the man page.

... Somewhere in the config ...

This is where I start grepping though ~/.kde4 for the string 'seamonkey'

This is where I create a new, virgin, account to see if it hapens there
as well ...

--
intaxification (n): Euphoria at getting a tax refund, which lasts until
you realize it was your money to start with.