[opensuse] own environment variables in init scripts
Hello,

I use the apache2 with vhosts. In the vhost declarations, I like to
use environment variables.
From Apache side, it is possible and I've tested it.

I set the needed environment variables in a own file in /etc/profile.d/myenv.sh.
Start/stop of Apache after I've logged in is possible, the apache with
the environment variables from myenv.sh is working well.

But during system startup, the file myenv.sh is not sourced, and so,
the start of apache failed.

Where can I put my variables, so that they are loaded before running
init-scripts. Modifying the init-script or similar files is not
possible, because of updates.

Thanks Meike

Oh, I'm running OS 11.4 with SysVinit style.