Re: [opensuse] How to edit entries in the "Run Command" menu.
Anton Aylward wrote:
But did you see any commands for Kmail or Firefox or LibreOffice or any
>other applications/packages?
No, because I don't normally use that mechanism.
So they won't be there.

Terry only asked where it was so he could delete them.
I edited the file and they weren't in the pull-down any more.

Are you talking about something else like the Kickoff menu?

That method can do a lot of things. I've often used it to call up man pages. There used to be a way to change what happens, but I can no longer find that.