Re: [opensuse] How to edit entries in the "Run Command" menu.
James Knott said the following on 03/01/2013 08:29 AM:
That is, the "easily recognizable bogus commands"
Now please explain how you can change the behavior. For example, how
can I get back the function of reading man pages?

No.
I answered Terry's question about editing his list of past commands.
I don't use this "F2" mechanisms so its outside my patterns of experience.

--
Superstitions typically involve seeing order where in fact there is
none, and denial amounts to rejecting evidence of regularities,