Re: [opensuse] How to edit entries in the "Run Command" menu.
Basil Chupin said the following on 03/01/2013 08:19 AM:

That is, the "easily recognizable bogus commands"

But did you see any commands for Kmail or Firefox or LibreOffice or any
other applications/packages?

No, because I don't normally use that mechanism.
So they won't be there.

Terry only asked where it was so he could delete them.
I edited the file and they weren't in the pull-down any more.

Are you talking about something else like the Kickoff menu?

--
To stay young requires the unceasing cultivation of the ability to
unlearn old falsehoods.