Re: [opensuse] How to edit entries in the "Run Command" menu.
Basil Chupin wrote:
That would be Krunner and I haven't found a way to configure it. I have been looking for a way because of a problem I mentioned here about running man pages with it. In KDE 3, there was a way to configure this, but I haven't found similar in KDE 4.

DARN! My oversight! :-(

You need to RIGHT-click on Gecko to see the Edit Applications entry - which will bring up a menu of all the apps you have installed, and you can then edit the commands.

Apologies for the confusion caused.

Now, try and find Krunner.