Re: [opensuse] How to edit entries in the "Run Command" menu.
Basil Chupin wrote:
On 01/03/13 13:42, Terry Eck wrote:
Using 12.1 version of OpenSUSE. Right mouse button allows selecting the
"Run Command" (ALT-F2 also selects this command). Can someone tell me
where the command entries are stored? I have several entries which need
to be deleted.
Thanks,
Terry

If I think that what you are asking is what I think you are asking :-) , then go Gecko>Edit Applications and find the apps which you want to amend and use Edit on the entry.

That would be Krunner and I haven't found a way to configure it. I have been looking for a way because of a problem I mentioned here about running man pages with it. In KDE 3, there was a way to configure this, but I haven't found similar in KDE 4.