Re: [opensuse] Silly little text file editing question............
Per Jessen said the following on 03/01/2013 04:33 AM:
Anton Aylward wrote:

It's nice that modern VI will allow you to re-define just about any
sequence you want.

I'm surprised noone has bothered pointing out how OT this all is :-)

Anyway, Unix runs in a multitude of environments, MVS and VM don't -
that is a very important difference too.

I was at a Novell presentation a while back when they were pushing Suse
- SLED and SLES - and there was a presentation from IBM about how they
were running Suse as their virtual Linux on a mini-mainframe. This box
about the size of a bar fridge could support over 4,000 virtual
instances of Suse Linux.

I WANT ONE!

I also want Google Glasses running Linux ...

--
People who won't quit making the same mistake over and over are what we
call conservatives.