Re: [opensuse] How to edit entries in the "Run Command" menu.
On 01/03/13 13:42, Terry Eck wrote:
Using 12.1 version of OpenSUSE. Right mouse button allows selecting the
"Run Command" (ALT-F2 also selects this command). Can someone tell me
where the command entries are stored? I have several entries which need
to be deleted.
Thanks,
Terry

If I think that what you are asking is what I think you are asking :-) , then go Gecko>Edit Applications and find the apps which you want to amend and use Edit on the entry.

BC

--
Using openSUSE 12.2 x86_64 KDE 4.10.00 & kernel 3.8.0-2 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor