Re: [opensuse] Grub 2???
Duaine Hechler wrote:
I just deleted grub2 from the menu.

It will probably repopulate unless you delete grub 2 from the packages. Not 100% sure though

You might bookmark this for future ref
h**p://forums.opensuse.org/content/128-re-install-grub2-dvd-rescue.html
Don't know if this helps, but when I did my upgrade from 12.1 to 12.2, I just told 12.2 to "lock" grub and "taboo" grub 2. All went fine.

Duaine

When I upgraded to 12.1 from 11.0, Grub 2 appeared briefly in the menu, but had disappeared for subsequent reboots. I see there's a couple of items in Yast > Software Management. I guess I could delete them there.