Re: [opensuse] UEFI
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 15:20:22 +0100
On Mon, 2012-10-29 at 13:43 +0100, Per Jessen wrote:

On 2012-10-25 14:54, Per Jessen wrote:

So why not just disable it? Any decent server would surely support
that.

The owner or boss may insist on having it enabled (both real reasons
and bogus reasons).

Sure, pointed haired bosses rule the world, but anyone worth his or her
salt will know how to deal with those. :-)

Exactly. No one here understands how I maintain my own mail server
inside the company and also can log in anywhere from the outside. At
least no one of the PHB ilk. Obviously a few knowledgeable folk know
what is going on. I just wonder that the external security audits leave
me in peace. Co-existence is good. Subversive co-existence is actually
fun.

Yours sincerely,

Roger Oberholtzer

Ramböll RST / Systems