Re: [opensuse] LOgin 12.2/KDE - part of password skipped on first attempt
On 10/26/2012 07:59 AM, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
On 10/26/2012 01:50 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
Just wondering if others have also noticed - when logging in on a
12.2+KDE system that has just been booted up, unless I type v-e-r-y
s-l-o-w-l-y , the first attempt always skips a few characters and
fails. The 2nd attempt works fine.
In my case it is also true for 12.1 KDE and I had the impression it had
to do with my typematrix keyboard in colemak mode, but with your post my
keyboard is innocent it is KDE who is faulty

Togan

Yep, same thing here with both 12.1 and 12.2

Mark