Re: [opensuse] UEFI
Per Jessen wrote:
The way I read it earlier, the "fix" would require user intervention
>at every boot. This would of course be a disaster for servers etc.,
Servers are rarely dual-boot systems, in my experience.

I wasn't thinking dual boot. I was thinking servers that can boot up without manual intervention. For example if the server is on UPS and the power fails long enough for the UPS to shut down the server, at some point the power will be restored and the server should be able to boot up into full operation, without someone sitting at a keyboard to get past secure boot. I also have a system that I normally start using wake on LAN. While I could use the keyboard when starting it, it would be less convenient that using WoL.