Re: [opensuse] RE: configuring Dolphin
  • From: Robin Klitscher <robin.klitscher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 17:08:19 +1300
On 25/10/12 17:02, Duaine Hechler wrote:
On 10/24/2012 10:02 PM, Robin Klitscher wrote:
On 25/10/12 15:36, Duaine Hechler wrote:
Is there a way to force dolphin to display the same view every time.
Like Details.

Set up the view you want as default, then Settings > Configure Dolphin >
General > Behaviour page and select "Use common properties for all
folders"

I guess I didn't make it clear, I would like to come up, by default, the
"details view mode"

I guess I didn't make it clear either. Just open Dolphin, set up your
details view from the view menu, and then go into the settings procedure
that I outlined. It should then open in details view every time. Does
here.

--
Robin K
Wellington "Harbour City"