Re: [opensuse] RE: configuring Dolphin
On 10/24/2012 10:02 PM, Robin Klitscher wrote:
On 25/10/12 15:36, Duaine Hechler wrote:
Is there a way to force dolphin to display the same view every time.
Like Details.

Set up the view you want as default, then Settings > Configure Dolphin >
General > Behaviour page and select "Use common properties for all folders"

I guess I didn't make it clear, I would like to come up, by default, the "details
view mode"

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ - Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding