[opensuse] supposed correct setup of ADSL/PPPoE network in opensuse
Hello:

What is the method to setup a ADSL/PPPoE network correctly in openSUSE?
The connection is made through an ADSL bridge, making the connection
requires authentication (username and password). The provider offers IP
address dynamically but does not use DHCP server.
I could not find a description what is the proper way to configure such a
connection.
If I choose DHCP method the connection is made, but messages log is full of
"No DHCPOFFERS received" messages.
I have openSUSE 11.2 and 12.1 systems.

Thanks,

Istvan