Re: [opensuse] Plymouth...
  • From: Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 08:55:40 +0200
Op 23-10-12 22:38, Mark Hounschell schreef:

I've always wanted to do be able to do the same. The tools they provide never work of late. I think they do this on purpose? It wasn't always like this. I seem to remember long ago some of these things actually worked. Like maybe back in the 7x and 8x days.

mark

It can be that many devs and testers left when the thing nobody wants to speak of, happened.

Underemployment leads to choices of what to do with time, and the (this) 'Help list' got cleaned by unfriendly replies and such....

--

Have a nice day,
Oddball.

OS: Linux 3.4.11-2.16-desktop i686