[opensuse] Re: add prompt to rm command (just change POSIX!)
Philipp Thomas wrote:
On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 08:30:44 -0700, Linda Walsh <suse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

You just go change POSIX... ... That's what some people did.

Take your personal vendetta to the offtopic mailing list or somewhere
else where it's appropriate. Here it isn't.

Philipp
----
I wouldn't have responded but you actually sent two different emails about
this?

And how was my email any more or less off topic than those who were
responding about how to use rm? I'm talking about how rm is
architected, and how it is designed down to the lowest common denominator
and how the new POSIX is a violation of the the older POSIX rules and
compliance.

As for putting aliases to commands -- I go one better. I alter the
binaries on my system to behave how I wish.

Bet you love that one.