Re: [opensuse] Dual boot 12.2 & W7
I don't really know anything about it but rumor has it that Windows 8 ready machines have some kind of bios that is supposed to block loading anything that isn't Windows as a security measure. I mean, one never knows what damage loading something like Linux might do to your computer so they want to protect you.