Re: [opensuse] Dual boot 12.2 & W7
Actually, it has occurred to me. It seems that M$ has done everything possible to keep a second OS from being loaded. That being said, it also seems that when I read about people successfully getting Suse to dual boot, they don't give any details that I find useful, and that is frustrating. Of course that is not Suse's fault either and I recognize that.

Jim