Re: [opensuse] Re: Re: Suse 12.2 and Windows 7 (again) won't dual boot HP laptop
Doug wrote:
You can cut & paste Linux to/from Windows *from Linux* without
difficulty. Using a file manager like Dolphin or Konqueror, you
can open your Windows partition and move files in either direction.
I don't know a way of doing that from the Windows side.

I have my ThinkPad set up mount my "My Documents" folder as read/write. There are a couple of ways of accessing Linux files from Windows. One way is to create a FAT32 partition, which both can access or add Linux file system support to Windows. There was one installable file system, ext2ifs, that added ext2/3 support, but it doesn't work properly with Windows 7.