Re: [opensuse] no more flash support?
Neither lightspark nor gnash can handle the vmware vcenter web client.
Can't load the vcenter web client at all, not merely a glitch you could live with or work around.

Dead stop. Install real flash or reboot into Windows and run the 500MB native windows vcenter client app.

The future is nice and all but some of us have work to do, and I don't get to tell vmware to "fix" their vcenter code and I don't get to tell my company (without a lot better reason) throw away the $150,000 vmware cluster and use something else.

--
bkw