Re: [opensuse] LibreOffice 3.6.3.1
2012. október 19. 15:52 napon Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> írta:

If anyone is interested, LO 3.6.3.1 RC is now available from the LO
site. Even though it is a RC it is working fine - at least for me.

Thanks for the info.
They have added back normal text boundaries in 3.6.
But unfortunately only the boundaries of the edited part are shown as I
remember correctly.
I prefer to see all boundaries independently from which area I work in.
That is I like to see boundaries of the header and footer even if I
work in the main text part. And I like to see the main area text boundaries
even if I edit header/footer.
Frankly, I can't imagine what kind of brainstorm can result in such dramatic
changes of user interface. I even don't see why it had to be changed at all.

Istvan