Re: [opensuse] screen reader problems
* Bob S <911@xxxxxxxxx> [10-20-12 01:58]:

Thanks C but as Felix pointed out I do not use SuSE firewall. I have a
hardware firewall in my FIOS router. Besides I don't have any State Secrets
so I don't worry about it.

Remember that the firewall is for more that to protect data on your
computer from remote access, it also protects from remote usage of your
computer for other purposes, relaying/originating spam, attacks on remote
systems, ....

glad you were able to get intended results.