Re: [opensuse] Is it possible to change the bootloader and loginscreen background?
On 2012-10-20 08:44 (GMT+0200) Oddball composed:

No offense, but i am sort of boared by the green bootscreens in
opensuse, and want to replace them by more beautiful, to my needs
fitting ones.

I don't like them either, if you're talking about the Grub GFXmenu.

The one that actually boots into the os i was able to change, but the
loginscreen is stuck, when trying to change it in systemsettings.

http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Gfxboot

I usually fix it quite simply: 'gfxboot --change-config boot::penguin=100'.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/